[Kictanet] Nationmedia.com News: Kibaki launches vision for growth

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:05:51 EAT 2006

I attended the Kepsa/ICT luncheon the other day and the ICT Minister
said that the stakeholders are not moving fast enough vis a vis
implementing the objectives outlined in the ICT policy. Kepsa chair
went further to display a magazine 'Business Africa' titled ICT Gold
Harvest in East Africa.

They probably have a point because we did not push the NESC to
incorporate our contributions. Ayisi is a board member...so...he
should probably be invited by Kictanet to explain this misnomer.

Bill