[Kictanet] AfriNIC board

Brian Longwe brian at pure-id.com
Wed Mar 29 11:54:55 EAT 2006

Hi Walu,

Thanks for the proposal. It's good to see this energy - but I have
decided to go for a second term as there are still some unresolved
issues that need to be finalised within the Board, mainly regarding
the formulation of policies surrounding governance and various
committees e.g.
- Audit Committee
- Renumeration Committee
- Pr/Communications Committee
... among others

Thanks,

Brian

ps. Hope I will have all of your support :-)