[Kictanet] Re: Burning and Closure of Standard Media Group

Sidarec sidarec at kenyaweb.com
Thu Mar 2 15:15:44 EAT 2006

Wainana talks as if it was only barbaric to do such things as is happening
now under Moi. Now that it is Kibaki, Media has become irresponsible, and
should be burnished. We kenyans tend to forget yesteryears when the country
was under siege. What is happening to me today, it does not matter what
tribe it is happening to, every kenyans should stand up to be counted. Today
it is me tommorrow it is YOU. If I don't raise my voice because it is not
touching me, tommorrow it will be you, and God knows how it will end. We
must stand up and be counted at this hour of need. This is an affront to our
way of life; We fought for this freedom, and it was not gioven to us free,
many people died for this course,and this government was elected on that
premise; to uphold the rule of law; it is not about Standard Newspaper of
the KNT, it is about Kenyans on asault.

George