[Kictanet] John Eger's essay "Forging a Creative Community for the New Creative Economy"

Florence Etta feanywhere at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 19:08:59 EAT 2006

Hi all,
I thought some of youmight like this. Sorry for cross
posting.
Cheers,
FE

http://www.itu.int/wsis/goldenbook/search/display.asp?Quest=8032562&lang=en
> *
> * http://www.friends-partners.org/GLOSAS/
> *
> * Tax Exempt ID: 11-2999676
> *

    Florence Etta
  Programme Co-ordinator
  Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)
  Nairo, Kenya
  Tel: + 254-733-621851 (Mobile)/254-20-7121506 (Res)
  Fax:  + 254-20-7121506
  Email: feanywhere at yahoo.co.uk/florence.etta at gmail.com