[Kictanet] KICTANet Logo competition

Florence Etta feanywhere at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 02:16:16 EAT 2006

Announcement of Competition

KICTANet is in search of a LOGO.

The Kenya ICT Action Network is looking for an
appropriate logo which captures the essence of this
multi-stakeholder network committed to the development
ICTs in Kenya.

This competition is open to all subscribers to the
both KIP and KICTNet discussion lists.

Rules of Participation
This competition will last until Monday 13th February.
Send as many logo designs by email as you wish to
reach us; Alice, alice at apc.org or
Florence.etta at gmail.com no later then 13th February.

A jury composed of IT, communication and other experts
will evaluate the submissions and three winners will
be selected. Logo designs will be handed over to the
jury without the designers' personal details so as to
guarantee impartiality.

Prizes will be; first- 10,000.00 plus a book on ICT
Policy making in East Africa, second-7,000.00 plus a
book on ICT Policy making in East Africa and third-
3,500.00 plus a book on ICT Policy making in East
Africa for the best three winning Logos.
Participation Form
 Name

 Surname

 Postal Address

 Telephone

 E-mail Address

 Nationality

 Logo running Title

 Declarations: I confirm that this is my true work.

    Florence Etta
  Programme Co-ordinator
  Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)
  Nairo, Kenya
  Tel: + 254-733-621851 (Mobile)/254-20-7121506 (Res)
  Fax:  + 254-20-7121506
  Email: feanywhere at yahoo.co.uk/florence.etta at gmail.com