[Kictanet] Vision 2030 Discussion

Andrew Limo andrew.limo at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 20:41:26 EAT 2006

Thanks Judy, I am sorry i wont make it. I wish you all the best and look fwd to sharing ideas on the same.
  Andrew

Judy kimiti <jkimiti01 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
            Dear Member,

  We wish to invite you for a discussion and broader understanding on how we can work together and contribute to the development of the Vision 2030. The discussion will be VISION 2030 : Catalyzing the Vision through ICT by Mr. Francis Mwaura, E-gov Directorate and will take place on 21st November 2006, 3:00pm, Jacaranda Hotel at the KICTANET Monthly meeting. The presentation is meant to give members first hand information and provide a platform for members to give input.

  We look forward having you join us at for this presentaion and also request that you please RSVP your attendance to the undersigned for logistics purpose.

  Thank You

  Yours Faithfully,
  Judy Kimiti
  KICTANET