[Kictanet] Vision 2030 Discussion

meldon at symphony.co.ke meldon at symphony.co.ke
Mon Dec 11 16:13:07 EAT 2006

Unfortunately I will not be available for the meeting, but I would very
much like to have details of the outcome, so that I may continue pursuing
this matter through KEPSA.

Thanks and regards

Mike Eldon

             Judy kimiti
             <jkimiti01 at yahoo.
             co.uk>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  meldon at symphony.co.ke
             kictanet-bounces+                                          cc
             meldon=symphony.c
             o.ke at kictanet.or.                                     Subject
             ke                        [Kictanet] Vision 2030 Discussion

             12/11/2006 12:47
             PM

             Please respond to
             Kenya ICT Policy
                - kictanet
             <kictanet at kictane
                 t.or.ke>

Dear Member,

We wish to invite you for a discussion and broader understanding on how we
can work together and contribute to the development of the Vision 2030. The
discussion will be VISION 2030 : Catalyzing the Vision through ICT by Mr.
Francis Mwaura, E-gov Directorate and will take place on 21st November
2006, 3:00pm, Jacaranda Hotel at the KICTANET Monthly meeting. The
presentation is meant to give members first hand information and provide a
platform for members to give input.

We look forward having you join us at for this presentaion and also request
that you please RSVP your attendance to the undersigned for logistics
purpose.

Thank You

Yours Faithfully,
Judy Kimiti
KICTANET
Tel: 4453671 / 2

(See attached file: KICTANET Planning Meeting 21st December AGENDA.doc)