[Kictanet] KICTANets Monthly Minutes and KDN Presentation

Joseph Mucheru mucheru at wananchi.com
Wed Dec 6 22:48:04 EAT 2006

Bwana PS,

I must say this information is very timely and very important for us in the
private sector. I must say personally this is a welcome clarification and
spells out a significant policy decision that is not been available to us in
the industry. I therefore thank you for the clarification and further more
request that as soon as the investment information is available, we in
private sector are keen to invest in the proposed projects in order to
compete in this global sector.

When are we likely to know when the investment structure will be published
and will there be preference /an allocation for Kenyan businesses first?

--
Joseph Mucheru
Chief Executive
mucheru at wananchi.com

Wananchi Online Ltd
Voted ISP of the Year 2006
Computer Society of Kenya Annual Awards
30th November 2006 ­ Panari Hotel, Nairobi

Are you hosting your domain name  with the leaders??:
See http://webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/Country/KE