[Kictanet] Planning Meeting 7th September 2006

Judy kimiti jkimiti01 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 12:15:39 EAT 2006

Dear Members,

  Please note the next  KICTANet Planning Meeitng will be on 7th September 2006. Attached please find the agenda and last meetings minutes

  I request that members please RSVP their attandance to me prior to meeting date for logistics purpose

  Should you require any further info please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

  Thank you
  Judy Kimiti
  KICTANet
  Events and Logistics Cordinator