[Kictanet] Re: Nominating Committee Announces Final Selections for Key LeadershipPositions within ICANN

John Walubengo jwalubengo at kcct.ac.ke
Mon Nov 14 02:34:04 EAT 2005

Congrats {yet again ;-)} to both Alice and Njeri,

Looks like the sky is truly not a limit....

walu.

>>> "waudo siganga" <emailsignet at mailcan.com> 11/13/05 01:14pm >>>
Congratulations Njeri, Wanjira. This is a big honor but also much hard
work ahead. I was with George Sadowsky, Chair NOMMCOM, and Marylyn Cade
on the same flight yesterday and they did not break the good news until
I saw your mail this morning. Best wishes.

Waudo Siganga
At WSIS Tunis

--
  waudo siganga