[Kictanet] Re: WORKING WITH MP'S

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 20 19:10:03 EAT 2005

Hi Murithi,

This is good news, please come to the KICTANET meeting
on June 2nd at Jacarada and brief us. Meanwhile, I
have contacted the Constituency development fund Vice
chair and they agreed to let us piggy back on their
workshops and sensitise the MP's

Charles

--- alice at apc.org wrote:
> Dear Mureithi
>
> Greetings and apologies for the delay in responding.
> Thank you very much for
> the brief below and its great that you are offering
> to work with KIF,
> Charles on this.
>
> We are hoping to have a KICTANet meeting early June
> 2nd and we can discuss
> this further.
>
> thanks once more and warm regards
> A. Wanjira Munyua
> National Coordinator, Catalysing Access to ICTs in
> Africa (CATIA)
> Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
> alice at apc.org
> http://www.apc.org
> http://www.catia.ws

CHARLES N. NDUATI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
KENYA ICT FEDERATION (ICT BOARD OF KENYA PRIVATE SECTOR ALLIANCE)
11th FLOOR, BRUCE HOUSE, KAUNDA STREET
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI KENYA
TEL: 254020-317996/251438/253847