[Kictanet] Rough Draft Minutes KICTANET planning meeting May 2005

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Thu May 19 21:22:21 EAT 2005

Dear Mureithi

Greetings and apologies for the delay in responding. Thank you very much for
the brief below and its great that you are offering to work with KIF,
Charles on this.

We are hoping to have a KICTANet meeting early June 2nd and we can discuss
this further.

thanks once more and warm regards
A. Wanjira Munyua
National Coordinator, Catalysing Access to ICTs in Africa (CATIA)
Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
alice at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
http://www.catia.ws