[Kictanet] Rough Draft Minutes KICTANET planning meeting May 2005

Muriuki Mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Wed May 18 09:07:16 EAT 2005

Alice
I wish to contribute to item no 1.
In mid April I was invited by MPs to work with them to develop a strategic
plan on ICTs. This was a very successful event and I took the time to create
a link between the efforts by stakeholders including the executive to enable
the country eventually produce a legislature mandated Sessional paper on
ICTs.
I would like to work with Charles to maintain the momentum
Cheers
Muriuki Mureithi

Summit Strategies Ltd
Taranaki Court - Chania Avenue