[Kictanet] Re: Parliamanterians at Policy Meeting

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Tue May 10 16:33:18 EAT 2005

Dear Waudo

Thanks a lot for the update from Cairo, and congratulations to all the
Kenyans there for the great work. Regarding participation of
parliamentarians at the Mombasa policy workshop, I agree with you and
Ambassador Mary Odinga. But this issue can only be responded to adequately
by the PS Ministry of Information Communications Engineer James Rege's
office.

Florence Etta, Shem Ochudho and I are members of the organising committee
for the workshop but to date we have not attended a meeting to begin to deal
with these issues.

Kind regards
A. Wanjira Munyua
National Coordinator, Catalysing Access to ICTs in Africa (CATIA)
Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
alice at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
http://www.catia.ws