[Kictanet] "THE SECOND-HAND COMPUTER" - A POLICY ISSUE

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Wed May 4 16:05:21 EAT 2005

Dear James and Monica

As I had mentioned. We collated views that were submitted to the various
discussion forums within the deadline provided by the government. Your
organisation Arid Lands Information Network and indeed the Kenya WSIS civil
Society caucus were among those subscribed to the civil society discussion
list as well as others.
Since we did not receive your comments within the publicly provided deadline
and none of your organisation representative participated in the discussions
we did not include your comments.

I have mentioned this to James on numerous occasions.

kind regards
A. Wanjira Munyua
National Coordinator, Catalysing Access to ICTs in Africa (CATIA)
Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
alice at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
http://www.catia.ws