[Kictanet] Another Kenyan goes to Rwanda

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Tue Jul 19 17:44:56 EAT 2005

Congratulations Shem and all the best.

alice

Hongera Dr. Ochuodho. am sure Rwanda will benefit alot from your expertise.

Regards
Benjamin

James Nguo <james at alin.or.ke> wrote:
Congratulation to Shem for this appointment. Its also a win for the CSO
where he has been active. I wish him well
Best regards

James Nguo
Regional Director
Arid Lands Information Network-Eastern Africa
P.O. Box 10098, 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
AAYMCA Building, Along State House Crescent, Off State House Avenue.
Tel +254 20 2731557
Telefax +254 20 2737813
Email: james at alin.or.ke
Website: www.alin.or.ke
Enriched livelihoods of the people in arid areas of Eastern Africa through
targeted information support and facilitation of information exchange