[Kictanet] Another Kenyan goes to Rwanda

wainaina.mungai at oneworld.net wainaina.mungai at oneworld.net
Tue Jul 19 16:32:44 EAT 2005

Unlike us, Rwanda has a big dream...and they are not just talking
about ICT, they are using it to position themselves.

Wainaina

Rwanda's dream for hi-tech Africa
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/4663893.stm

By Dan Simmons
Reporter, BBC Click Online

Eleven years after a horrific genocide in which 800,000 Rwandans
died, this small African country is hoping to lead Africa into a new
hi-tech age...........
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/4663893.stm