[Kictanet] Operators alarmed by slow ICT reforms

Emmanuel Njenga njenga at apc.org
Tue Jul 12 13:23:02 EAT 2005

Hi

thanks Brian and Odhiambo for the comments....it brings more light into
what might be taking place..

another question is in regard to whatever final conclusions came into
being after the Mombasa policy conference/workshop on the issue of
regulation ..and the independence thereof...

is there some specific text to this regard? - I would imagine if such
text exists and is applied/implemented - then it might guarantee and
ensure a consistent and predictable operations of the sector..

and where there are shortcomings then Kictanet and the like would know
where to target for policy change..

regards,

Njenga

That is