[Kictanet] Operators alarmed by slow ICT reforms

Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at oneworld.net
Tue Jul 12 13:05:52 EAT 2005

A simple question for our beloved CCK DG, Eng. Waweru would be, "Is banning
VOIP an action in the interest of the public?" Will "Wanjiku", "Kaluki"
and "Atieno" benefits from a restricted market?

If not, then am tempted to believe there is another very good reason for your
decision.

The whole idea behind what we were supporting in Kikambala was a "technology
neutral" approach as per the new framework for the post-exclusivity (of Telkom)
era.

Regards,
Wainaina