[Kictanet] Today is White Band Day. Make Poverty History!

Maureen Wangati mwangati at measureafrica.org
Sun Jul 3 10:56:08 EAT 2005

Yes, money is good especially if it's put to good use like training and skill impartation, job creation, providing business opportunities and creating a secure and conducive environment for business. I believe teach a man or woman to fish, and that will impact positively on poverty reduction and subsequently, hunger, disease, child mortality among other problems. Of course all this and each person's serious renewed commitment to the war against corruption will help our African countries get out of the debt situation more quickly and get back our looted billions!