[Kictanet] A Tribute to Eng. Rege

James Nguo james at alin.or.ke
Thu Dec 8 17:59:20 EAT 2005

I agree, engineer Rege was an accomplished colleague in the ICT sector. Lets
honour him

James Nguo
Regional Director

Arid Lands Information Network-Eastern Africa (ALIN-EA),
P.O. Box 10098, 00100 G.P.O. Nairobi, Kenya,
AAYMCA Building, Along State House Crescent, Off State House Avenue.
Tel +254 20 2731557
Telefax +254 20 2737813
Cell Phone +254 -722-561006
Email: james at alin.or.ke
Website: www.alin.or.ke
Enriched livelihoods of the people in arid areas of Eastern Africa through
targeted information support and facilitation of information exchange