[Kictanet] Telecom consumer survey meeting-

Florence Etta feanywhere at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 22:35:36 EAT 2005

Hi James,
  Congrats on this. Thanks for this I hope to be there.
  Cheers,
  FE

James Nguo <james at alin.or.ke> wrote:
            Dear ALL,

  PRESENTATION OF RESULTS OF RESEARCH ON TELCOMS AND INTERNET ACTIVITY IN KENYA.

  In the last few months, Russell Southwood with support from IDRC has been undertaking a research on telecom consumer activity in Kenya, Senegal and South Africa with a view to identifying different types of consumer interest activity found in Kenya, the effectiveness of consumer interventions and attitudes by different stakeholders.

  I have been supporting Russell in this research and have conducted research among media houses, Internet service providers, Consumer organisations, regulator-Communications Commission of Kenya and the GSM providers. As a stakeholder in the ICT sector, we hereby invite you to a forum where we will present these findings at the following venue;