[Kictanet] Telecom consumer survey meeting-

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:33:59 EAT 2005

>From Town take the first right right turn to State House Avenue (not
road) immediately after Serena, drive past Ethiopian Embassy, Serbia &
Montenegro Embassy and then ten meters ahead you will see a big blue
sign...Liaison House.

If you are early, just pop to Tetu Apartments, Gate B, Suite 2 for
coffee in my office. Need to chat you. Im exactly opposite Liaison
House