[Kictanet] ICT Convention 2006

Marcel Werner mwerner at archway-productions.com
Wed Aug 10 23:55:01 EAT 2005

Hi Alice,

We have effectively started working on the Nat'l ICT Convention 2006 and am
sounding out interests in the ICT industry. We discussed it at KIF and decided
we will peg dates towards end September. That is necessary in order to be able
mobilise support and participation.

Theme: we need a theme that rallies all sectors, nationwide.

Cheers, Marcel Werner (KIF Programme Cie)

Quoting alice at apc.org:

Marcel Werner
+254 733 586980
www.archway-productions.com