[kictanet] Day 2- Policy and Regulatory Framework on Privacy and Data Protection

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:00:18 EAT 2018

Hi Mercy,

Lest we forget Artificial Intelligence is Subject to Human Intelligence. AI
is simply programming a tool that can then enhance efficiency within a
particular environment. The Programmers are subject to the Laws of a
certain jurisdiction within which they operate and in the case of cross
border work subject to International Instruments. Assuming the act being
debated is enacted , it will affect those developing or deploying
Artificial Intelligence within our Jurisdiction.

Best Regards

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 12:01 AM kanini mutemi via kictanet <

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359
Skype: barrack.otieno