[kictanet] Vimeo wins U.S. appeal in music copyright case

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu chemukoechk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:53:27 EAT 2016

Hi Wangari,

The aggrieved party reports a copyright infringement and the user has the
disadvantage of having the content being pulled down and flagged
appropriately by the service provider once there is an infringement proven.
This I believe creates a healthy ecosystem as it does not unduly antagonize
service providers.

Kind regards,

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu
Twitter:@TechWakili