[kictanet] 6, 000 primary schools picked for free laptop project

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:56:42 EAT 2013

The president, in his speech yesterday, says that of the 10 schools
identified for laptops per constituency, those without power will be
connected to the grid as part of the laptops for school program -
http://www.cio.co.ke/news/main-stories/kenyatta's-madaraka-day-speech-touches-on-konza,-wifi,-laptops,-start-ups,-electricity

--
with Regards:

blog.denniskioko.com <http://www.denniskioko.com/>