[kictanet] Making it Impossible to Unsubrscribe from Services - Safaricom

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Tue Aug 2 20:16:08 EAT 2011

>From my post.( I cannot navigate through their Customer Service Menu (I have
a touch screen phone.impossible to Press 1,2,3 prompts to advance to the
next menu to speak to someone!), I have clearly stated that it is not
possible to dial extensions when prompted (touch screen).they have since
sorted the daily bundles though.just dial *544*10#, Call..also now the menu
is available after selecting item 98 and selecting 10, one is able to
unsubscribe.

Best Regards,

Edwin