[kictanet] Making it Impossible to Unsubrscribe from Services - Safaricom

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Tue Aug 2 13:50:01 EAT 2011

Listers,

I recently subscribed to a Safaricom's daily internet bundle. The
subscription process is flawless and easy to follow, unfortunately, it is
impossible to unsubscribe.especially when a day like today and yesterday, I
have not been able to use the service as their net has been perpetually
down. I cannot navigate through their Customer Service Menu (I have a touch
screen phone.impossible to Press 1,2,3 prompts to advance to the next menu
to speak to someone! Wonder how many Kenyans are now at their mercy
(automatic daily deductions) without an option to stop the service! Could
explain the massive profits.

Though I should share!

Best Regards,

Edwin