[kictanet] ISP suspends service over Kshs 1/-

Francis Hook francis.hook at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:13:04 EAT 2011

I know ISPs are not charities but I found it rather ridiculous for Zuku to
suspend a client's connection over Kshs 1.    Reminds me of a time a company
sent an invoice for Kshs 0.05....with a Kshs 3.5 postage stamp attached.   I
suppose a FA system properly integrated with CRM would have flagged this
kind of thing to keep the customer connected and carry forward the shilling
to the next month.

I think we are a really long way down the road when it comes to customer
service...never mind we cannot get 100% uptime...and never mind the provider
is supposed to credit clients when they fall below 97% uptime...and the
client does not raise a fuss over that.

---
Francis Hook
+254 733 504561