[kictanet] The Unfortunate Drama at CCK over DG's Fate: Your Take?

otsieno namwaya onamwaya at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:40:17 EAT 2011

I agree with you fully Stephen. I do not want to get into other details, although they may apply at some point, that the CCK MD, Njoroge, is Michuki's real or step brother. That is not the point at the moment. The point is, the board has clearly outlined the reasons why he does not merit a term renewal. There were benchmarks that had been set when he signed the contract and if he did not deliver on the benchmarks, he should not use his connections in government to try and force a renewal. Nobody owns a public office.

OTSIENO NAMWAYA
P.O BOX 7509 - 00200
+254-733-893550
NAIROBI