[kictanet] GENDER INTERNET GOVERNANCE EXCHANGE AND FEMINIST TECH EXCHANGE ON DIGITAL SECURITY

Florence Etta florence.etta at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:34:41 EAT 2022

Dear Angela,
Like Alphonse, I just got to see your email not entirely sure why.

Can I still send a nomination from the African Gender and Development
Evaluators Network?

Thank you.

Cheers

Florence

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 2:31 AM Alphonce Ochieng via KICTANet <

--

Florence Etta

*Co Vice Chair EVALSDGs* https://evalsdgs.org/

Skype: *fetta2010 *