[kictanet] Are Social Media Accounts owned by Public Servants Public or Private?

Barrack Otieno barrack at kictanet.or.ke
Fri Sep 16 14:27:03 EAT 2022

Hi Tevin,

Your proposals are on point. The least we can do is document this ideas for
the incoming CS to hopefully champion the changes. I recall during the
Kenya Internet Governance feedback that Government officers will now be
compelled to use .Ke on all their official communication. Not sure if this
directive covers our concerns as well but we hope for the best.

Best Regards

On Fri, 16 Sept 2022, 9:48 am tevin mwenda via KICTANet, <