[kictanet] OSS in India, Kenya, Egypt, and Mexico Report now available!

Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:25:11 EAT 2022

Dear colleagues,

It's my pleasure to let you know that the research report "Open Source
Software in India, Kenya, Egypt, and Mexico" is now available to download
(for free!) in English. You can find the download link on the dedicated
research page
<https://socialimpact.github.com/insights/oss-india-kenya-egypt-mexico/>.
It is a report by the Tech for Social Good/GitHub Inc, Social Impact Team.

I am forwarding this as a member of the MERL Center -
http://www.merlcenter.org/, a contributor to the study and as a reviewer of
the report. 😎

There is also a post out on the GitHub blog about the paper! See here:
https://github.blog/2022-09-08-research-open-source-
software-in-india-kenya-egypt-and-mexico/

Regards,

Wainaina Mungai

Mafichoni Place
MBox 254722811171