[kictanet] OSS in India, Kenya, Egypt, and Mexico Report now available!

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Mon Oct 24 10:07:49 EAT 2022

This is helpful.  It appears none of these countries have incorporated
OSS as part of their IT strategy, as has been done in France for example:
https://www.numerique.gouv.fr/publications/politique-logiciel-libre/ (en
Français)
https://disic.github.io/politique-de-contribution-open-source/pratique.en.html
(in English)