[kictanet] Towards Promoting Cyber Hygiene in Kenya

David Indeje dindeje at kictanet.or.ke
Mon Oct 3 09:25:40 EAT 2022

Dear Listers,

I am Board Chair Mr Ali Hussein asks "What is your Cyber Hygiene Quotient?

KICTANet has been implementing a Cyber Hygiene awareness project. We have
developed Information Education and Communication materials on cyber
hygiene which include video features, animations, comic strips, video
skits, factsheets, and posters.

This project towards promoting cyber-hygiene awareness among excluded and
marginalised populations in Kenya is funded by UK Digital Access Program
(UKAID).

In our latest video feature, we highlight what Cyber Hygiene is for
everyone - from parents to children. Enjoy, and while at it, subscribe to
our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-jO4pJdPSs

--
*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje*

*KICTANet Communications *_____________________________________
+254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856
KICTANet portals
KICTANet.or.ke <https://kictanet.or.ke/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/kictanet> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/18428106/admin/> | Facebook