[kictanet] MPs open probe on data expiry, Safaricom Bonga points

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:38:56 EAT 2022

Listers,

Under the Doctrine of Escheat, I believe Safaricom should surrender the
Unclaimed value to the Public Trustee or to the Unclaimed Financial Assets
Authority.

Valuation of the same has already been given by the company itself and is
carried as a liability in its books.

Regards,

James Mbugua

On Sun, 27 Nov 2022, 16:40 Victor Kapiyo via KICTANet, <