[kictanet] Invitation to Attend Public Screening on Content Moderation - The Cleaners Documentary screening and Panel Discussion

alfred at kenya.ai alfred at kenya.ai
Tue Nov 8 17:38:23 EAT 2022

Hello Listers,

Ai Kenya in partnership with Alliance Francaise Nairobi will be holding a
public free-to-attend documentary screening on the topic of content
moderation. We will have a panel of cross-industry experts for a brief
discussion on content moderation after the screening.

Much of the content ( text , photo , video) that we interact with on social
media platforms are always moderated. The Cleaners is a documentary that
looks into the lives of content moderators, and the experiences they go
through to ensure that we have a better experience of social media content.

A trailer of the documentary can be viewed on https://bit.ly/3Uum85r

The event will be held on Thursday 17th November from 6 PM - 9.30 PM at
Alliance Francaise Nairobi , Utalii Lane, Nairobi CBD.

A great event to attend both for software developers , lawyers, researchers,
content creators , and any one interested in the topic of Content
Moderation.

Event is free to attend. Looking forward to seeing you there next week.

Kind regards,

Alfred Ongere

Founder, Ai Kenya

Managing director, Mind Intelligence Ltd