[kictanet] Sim card swap: How Farah Bashir lost Sh2.6m to fraudsters in hours

Bradley Kisia bkisia at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:08:28 EAT 2022

I know a close relative who has had to get a new number because of spam
calls. It seems as though Safaricom wamewezwa with this.  The sim swap
thing is for real, but I also think if we can manage and educate on the
spam calling, then we will be better able to focus on the real sim swap
issue.  I think, right now, it is difficult to tell the trees from the
forest..

On Mon, 30 May 2022 at 05:00, Adam Lane via KICTANet <