[kictanet] Sim card swap: How Farah Bashir lost Sh2.6m to fraudsters in hours

Cyrus Kithuva cyruskithuva2012 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:24:55 EAT 2022

Thank you Victor for the article.

I have seen the discussion in one of the WhatsApp groups I am in. To avoid
SIM Swaps and MPESA-related frauds you can dial *100*100# to blacklist your
line from being replaced at MPESA Agents but only Safaricom Shops.
At Safaricom Shops you must go in person and present your original ID for
replacement/SIM Swap.

Cyrus Kithuva
0713840154

On Mon, 30 May 2022 at 11:00, David Indeje via KICTANet <