[kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Declaration for the Future of the Internet

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue May 3 09:59:51 EAT 2022

Barrack

Much as this is a super important topic I'm just concerned that it's coming
after the horse has bolted from the stables. The 'splinternet' as you call
it. Or the Balkanization of the Internet has, unfortunately, already
happened. I'm not so sure how this is going to be reversed
especially considering that this has to do more with politics than anything
else.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Fintech | Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 10:38 AM Barrack Otieno via KICTANet <