[kictanet] FRESH: A study paper on human-centred cybersecurity: Kenyan Fintech sector

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:51:10 EAT 2022

[image: image.png]

Dear Listers,

We just had a very interactive session during the launch of our study
paper on 'human-centred cybersecurity: Kenyan Fintech sector' that was
commissioned by Trsut4Cyber-Flagship with the support of our partners.

"This study maps the cybersecurity landscape in Kenya with a focus on the
financial sector, and advocates for a humancentric approach in
cybersecurity. It also provides the Kenyan country context in legislation,
stakeholders, and the financial sector noting the increased access, use and
adoption of ICTs in the country, which were facilitating the digital
payments in the country, and whose value continued to grow as e-commerce
became mainstream."

The 38-page document is worth reading and KICTANet invites further
comments. https://bit.ly/3vBc5SA

*Kind Regards,*

+254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-indeje/>