[kictanet] BLOG: Joint Submission on Draft KICA Regulations, 2022

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Jun 19 16:35:08 EAT 2022

Dear Benson

KICTANet, in its very structure, is an Open, Multi-Stakeholder Platform.
Please feel free to engage and add your thoughts on these submissions and
any other Policy engagement going forward.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Fintech | Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

LinkedIn: Ali's Profile <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>
<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 10:06 AM Benson Muite via KICTANet <