[kictanet] New appointments in the sector!!

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at kictanet.or.ke
Mon Jun 6 06:01:48 EAT 2022

Dear Listers,

There have been some notable changes in the technology industry in the past
week, especially for women in ICT.

Catherine Muraga was appointed as the new managing director, Microsoft
Africa Development Centre (ADC), based in Nairobi.

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu, our very own, was appointed the Data Protection
Officer for the KCB Bank Group.

We are thrilled that these two amazing women who have supported the work of
KICTANet have been elevated to hold significant positions within the
sector. These appointments are not only timely but are also well-deserved
by the two, each of whom is uniquely qualified and has excelled in their
previous roles.

On our part, we look forward to continued engagement with them as part of
this network, as we catalyze change within the ICT sector in Kenya.

Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in congratulating Catherine and
Rosemary!

--
Grace Githaiga
KICTANet Convenor