[kictanet] Kenya Elections 2022 Blog Series: Manual vs Digital Registers Debate

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Thu Jul 28 14:22:50 EAT 2022

Interesting post. The fact that there are people running the electoral
process without enough integrity to manage manual verification is
perhaps more worrying.

Most discussion seems to occur on the mailing list.  Would it be better
to comment on the posts directly to enable topic focused discussions?
Should post comments also get mirrored in the mailing list?  Is much
moderation needed for post comments? As an example the tool [0] is used
for managing comments on some news websites.

0) https://github.com/coralproject/talk