[kictanet] Unsolicited political messages

Deborah Wanjugu deborah.wanjugu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:57:10 EAT 2022

TBH I never leave accurate details with security officers. I also try to
use Safaricom shops for MPESA transactions, but I have also noticed some no
longer insist that I leave them with my personal details in a book like
they used to before. I usually wonder if there is a databank somewhere that
someone has created. Is this a possibility?

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 11:54 AM Liz Orembo via KICTANet <