[kictanet] Unsolicited political messages

Linda Wairure lindagichohi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:46:22 EAT 2022

I agree, I recently checked the Registrar of Political Parties portal on
ecitizen and apparently I am a member of the Maendeleo Democratic Party, I
don't know when or how I registered but they indicate the membership number
as well. They have all the details, full names, constituency, ID, county
and ward. How does this happen?

On the security collection of names, ID and email at times.Many do that for
security purposes just incase. However, with the Data Protection Act and
regulations in place the company in charge is to register with the ODPC.