[kictanet] Bunge Recalled to Debate Huduma Bill 2021

David Indeje dindeje at kictanet.or.ke
Tue Jul 12 09:37:01 EAT 2022

[image: image.png]
Dear listers,

Kenyan Legislators have been recalled to debate contentious Huduma bill on
Wednesday, July 13, 2022.

The Sittings will be held in the National Assembly Chamber, Main Parliament
Buildings, Nairobi, commencing at 10 am and at 2.30pm respectively.

The Bill:  “Bill establishes the National Integrated Identity Management
System (NIIMS), which will be a primary database for both foundational and
functional data, from which every other database with personal data of
residents in Kenya, such as database of voters, taxes and social services,
will be built."

Below is our memorandum which we jointly submitted with other stakeholders
in January. https://bit.ly/3c8p6LV

 --
*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje*

*KICTANet Communications *_____________________________________
+254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856
KICTANet portals
KICTANet.or.ke <https://kictanet.or.ke/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/kictanet> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/18428106/admin/> | Facebook