[kictanet] Empowering Farmers in Laikipia County on Cyber Hygiene

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Fri Jul 8 13:19:32 EAT 2022

Good initiative. Very interesting that title deeds and payslips are the
information most people want protected. As people seem concerned about
payslip information, am curious if information on how your sample panel
filed taxes is available. For example:
a) Accountant
b) Self on mobile phone
c) Self on own computer