[kictanet] Facebook becoming more than ridiculous

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Jul 3 14:08:50 EAT 2022

Probably a great opportunity to actually engage the Facebook team… just saying..

For me the fact there’s some sort of fact-checking going on is a move in the right direction.

Regards

Ali Hussein
Fintech | Digital Transformation

+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

“The future cannot be predicted, but futures can be invented”

~ Dennis Gabor, Nobel prize–winning physicist

Sent from my iPad